Australian Aquatic Biological conducts aquatic ecological surveys and consultancy across Australia. We specialize in freshwater aquatic ecosystems with our forte being freshwater crayfish.
- Private individuals
- Environmental groups
- Conservation organisations
- Corporate groups
- Local Government
- State Government
- Federal Government
Australian Aquatic Biological specializes in:
- Aquatic biological surveys
- Crustacean and Fish assessments, monitoring and management
- Water quality testing/monitoring
- Species identification, taxonomy and descriptions
- Expert witness reports
We work in collaboration with government departments, universities, museums, environmental groups and enthusiasts. Additionally, opportunities exist for clients in a joint partnership where AABio will fund dollar for dollar on research or biological surveys regarding freshwater crayfish when the survey results can be included within the ACP data base.